What are seven things you can't give up, could live without, or have already given up? Here's mine.
7 Things I can't give up:
- Each of us having our own car. It would literally be impossible to share a car where we live, or to take public transportation.
- Getting my MBA. This will help me a lot with my future.
- My dogs. I love them too much. They are my children.
- My cell phone. I feel secure with my cellphone. Sadly to say, whenever I forget it at home, I feel lost.
- My laptop. I need the internet and I bring my laptop everywhere with me.
- Internet. I feel that you can do EVERYTHING with the internet.
- Going out on the weekends (I would of course trim this down if I needed to, but going out on the weekends does not have to entail spending loads of money)
7 Things I could live without if I had to:
- Cable. I don't watch TV a ton, so I could live without it.
- Blockbuster Express (the one that gets shipped to your house, not the one like Redbox)
- My new car, I should trade it in for an older model
- Unlimited texting on my cellphone. I could start calling people, but that would be hard 🙂
- My dryer. I could start line drying.
- I could turn my air conditioning up a little bit more
- Smoothies. I have smoothies all the time and I love them. They help me get rid of my migraines, so in order for me to eliminate smoothies, I would need something else for my migraines.
7 Things I have given up:
- HBO, cost around $16 a month
- Showtime, cost around $8 a month
- My excessive clothing shopping, I used to come home with BAGS and BAGS of clothes everyday when I used to manage a clothing store. My BF would get angry and I was at the point where I would hide my bags in my car and sneak them in.
- We used to drive around just for fun, but haven't done that since gas went past $3
- Internet on my phone, not really needed since I bring my laptop everywhere
- Tanning (I got rid of this to save money, but also because I don't want skin cancer)
- I eat out a LOT less. We used to eat out everyday for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.