Are you a current student or a new graduate? And, are you looking for a new credit card?
Today, I want to talk about the Sallie Mae Cash Back Credit Cards. Sallie Mae recently launched this new card and it has some interesting benefits that I think current students and new graduates will enjoy.
When you’re a new credit card user, it can be somewhat difficult to find a credit card that has many benefits, if any at all! However, that’s not the case with the Sallie Mae Ignite Credit Card. This cash back credit card was created by Sallie Mae to help students and new graduates establish their credit and earn bonus rewards for their responsible financial behaviors.
Sallie Mae designed this new credit card to help students and new graduates such as yourself be successful with their financial goals. For where you’re headed, such as establishing credit, paying off your student loans, or something else, Sallie Mae is here to help you reach your financial goals in life.
The Sallie Mae Ignite Credit Card has great benefits such as:
- It was created for students to establish credit and get rewarded for their positive financial behaviors.
- You have the ability to earn 1% cash back on all of your purchases. Yes, this means that you can earn unlimited cash back on every purchase that you make, every single day.
- This is one of my favorite benefits of this card – you can earn a 25% bonus on your cash back rewards after you make six consecutive on-time payments, for as long as you use your Sallie Mae Ignite credit card.
- There is a mobile app where you can pay bills, view transactions, and receive personalized alerts.
- You have $0 liability on unauthorized charges which means that you are not responsible for unauthorized purchases on your Sallie Mae Ignite credit card. So, less worries for you!
- You can receive cell phone protection if you pay your monthly cell phone bill with your Sallie Mae Ignite card and get up to $600 per claim in cell phone protection. I honestly have never heard of an option like this before, so it sounds really interesting. This is a great free benefit that sounds like is quite easy to use.
- You can view your credit score through the mobile app and online. This credit card benefit can make it easy for you to keep track of your credit score so that you can see whether it is going up or down, and that way you can establish and improve it.
There are also several other benefits of the Sallie Mae Ignite Credit Card. This sounds like a very beneficial credit card for students and new graduates, especially those who may be new to using credit cards.
What do you think of the Sallie Mae Ignite Credit Card?
Subscribe to get the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom. Get our newsletter and get access to the freebie: