My dogs are my absolute favorites. I spend hours walking them each day and I definitely consider them a part of my family. We care more about them and for them each and every single day, which really shouldn't be possible because we love them so much, haha. We show our dogs that we love them in many ways such as:
- Taking them for hours long walks almost every single day
- Bringing them on all of our adventures (our dogs have seen more places than 99% of people, haha! They have gone paddle boarding (okay, they sit on the paddle board while we paddle), hiked tall mountains, explored water falls, played on numerous beaches, gone swimming in two different oceans, swam in multiple lakes, and more. Seriously, these dogs are well traveled.
- Giving them lots of love, snuggles, hugs, kisses etc.
- Playing with them as much as we can.
- Going for long and enjoyable runs with them in all of the new areas that we explore in the RV.
- Letting them sleep on my laptop while I am trying to work.
Due to how much we love our wonderful two dogs, we are always searching for the best of the best for them. This includes finding the best ways to keep them healthy and fed with the best dog food. One of the things we have been doing lately is analyzing their dog food. Sadly, there is some not-so-great dog food that is available out there. Recently, we found out about Tender & True dog food. Tender & True™ dog food is the perfect superfood for your pet. At Tender & True™, they believe pets deserve more from their pet food and due to that they have high quality dog food that I have not seen elsewhere. This pet food company has USDA certified organic varieties, free from fillers and corn and soy. There are no antibiotics, no artificial preservatives, no artificial anything, which is something that is very hard to find in the pet food world! Plus, all animal proteins in Tender & True are certified by the Global Animal Partnership and were humanely raised in a reduced-stress environment without added hormones or antibiotics. For the past few weeks, my dogs have been eating their Organic Chicken & Liver Recipe.
The great positives of this dog food include:
- The #1 ingredient is U.S. farm raised chicken
- GAP Certified Step 3 humanely raised chicken
- Grain-free recipe
- 100% balanced nutrition, with added vitamins, minerals and other trace nutrients
- No artificial preservatives, colors or flavors
- No added hormones
This is a great high-quality dog food, and I can already tell that my dogs love it. Our smallest dog is not a big eater, yet has been eating every little last piece of this dog food. We've already gone through over one big bag of this dog food, and I already have bought some more! So, that's how I know it is truly a good dog food 🙂 Find Tender & True near you.
Join the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom.