This post is brought to you by DISH. While this was a sponsored opportunity, all content and opinions expressed here are my own. You can call Dish toll free here: 877-704-1093.
What TV service provider are you currently using? If you're in the market for TV service, I recommend looking into DISH.
While this is a personal finance blog, I don't think that paying for TV is always a waste of money. If you're smart about it, it can be an inexpensive and entertaining way to spend your time.
And, I know this because I ALWAYS love a good TV show.
I have so many favorites I watch over and over again—TV is SO GOOD right now!
Related: How To Have Frugal Fun
They have a 2 year price guarantee that I find super affordable for everything they offer. You can even create your own package to have more control over the channels you want, starting at $39.99 a month.
And, if you're looking for a good value, then you may want to look into DISH.
DISH has many great benefits such as:
- MyTech – You can track your scheduled appointment within a 75 minute arrival window. This is great because you don't have to wait around all day long, instead you can finish some errands, do some work, relax, and so on.
- Free DISH installation, which includes assembly and mounting of your satellite dish, installation of your whole home DVR and receivers, and more.
- Great customer service, which includes 24/7 customer service support and 99% signal reliability.
Plus, as an RVer, we find that DISH is quite popular amongst the RVing group. It's just another way to bring one of those “creature comforts” to RV life.
So, whether you live in a “normal” home or in an RV (or anywhere else), you may want to look into DISH.
If you're looking for a new TV package, then I recommend looking into DISH. DISH has many accessories that make the value you get even better.
This includes things such as:
Hopper 3 DVR
- With the Hopper 3 DVR, you can watch and record up to 16 shows at once (WHAT!?). This can help to eliminate recording conflicts within your house so that no one is fighting over the remote in order to watch their favorite TV show.
- You can get up to 2,000 hours of DVR storage with the Hopper 3 DVR. This means that you'll rarely never have to think about deleting shows or movies.
- With the Hopper 3 DVR, there's the multi-view mode, which allows you to watch up to four channels at the same time. This is great because it allows you to catch up on News, weather and favorite TV show in the mornings.
- With the Hopper 3 DVR, there's also the Remote Finder function. All you have to do is hit a button on the Hopper 3 DVR in order to find the remote you are looking for (saves time!).
- Then, with the Hopper 3 DVR, there's also the On-Demand service. With this, you can choose from over 10,000 titles for the best in movies and shows. So, you'll have plenty of choices when it comes to finding a new TV show or a movie to watch.
Amazon Alexa Integration
- DISH has integrated Amazon’s Alexa Voice Control into the Hopper 2 & 3 DVR.
- This means that you can navigate, search, and record TV content through your Alexa enabled devices
- Finally, all of your technology speaks the same language. You can simply say something such as “Tune to AMC” or “Find romantic comedy movies” and you'll be set!
- The Hopper Go allows you to stream and watch shows anywhere, anytime with this small pocket-sized DVR.
- Wondering how you get Wifi on this? There's a built-in private Wi-Fi network. So, you don't need to find an internet connection or use any of your data in order to use the Hopper Go. This can make RVing a little more enjoyably too!
- Plus, you don't have to wait for shows to buffer, you can connect up to five devices at a time to the Hopper Go, and there's up to 100 hours of content storage.
Do you currently use or have you ever had DISH? They have some great features!
Subscribe to get the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom. Get our newsletter and get access to the freebie: