Recently, I did some research on the Upromise MasterCard®. I've heard great things about it, but I haven't really ever looked into it. Yes, call me lazy if you want, haha!
Well, I'm a little sad that I didn't look into the Upromise MasterCard® sooner, because I've definitely been missing out! The Upromise MasterCard® allows you to earn up to 10% cash back, which is the most I have honestly ever heard of.
Below are some of the awesome benefits of using this card:
- With this card, you can shop with over 850 online partners, which will allow you to receive up to 5% cash back on eligible purchases through Upromise.com, plus you'll receive up to 5% cash back for using the Upromise MasterCard on your purchase.
- You can also dine at over 10,000 participating restaurants, which will give you 5% cash back on your total bill at participating restaurants, plus you'll receive 5% cash back for using the Upromise MasterCard.
- You can book travel on certain websites that will allow you to earn up to 5% cash back on eligible travel purchases through Upromise.com, plus 5% cash back for using the Upromise MasterCard.
- In-store shopping and movie theaters gives you 2% cash back on eligible purchases at department stores or on a good movie with your family.
- All other purchases give you 1% cash back.
- You also receive $50 cash back with your first use of the card if you apply and get approved through a link on my page.
- You get CASH BACK, not just points.
- There's no limit on the total cash back you can earn.
The travel benefits of using the Upromise MasterCard®
Now, I want to get back to the many awesome travel benefits of using the Upromise MasterCard®.
The Upromise MasterCard is perfect for travelers, shoppers and anyone looking to jump-start their savings goals. It means more cash back to help you reach your savings goals, so that you can focus on other things that you care about in life.
You can book and receive cash back for your travel through many of the big travel websites you probably already use, such as Hotels.com, Expedia (this one is my favorite), Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Alamo, Booking.com, CarRentals.com, Enterprise, Hilton, HomeAway, and Hertz.
Spring break is right around the corner, and you may be planning your trip. If you are, you can use your Upromise MasterCard and receive up to 10% cash back! This can make your trip a little more affordable so that you can relax on your trip and worry a little less about money.
The cash back earned on everyday purchases can be invested in an eligible 529 college savings plan, used to help pay down an eligible student loan, transferred into an FDIC-insured Upromise GoalSaver account, or withdrawn by check. Just in 2015, Upromise MasterCard cardmembers collectively earned $42 million in cash back for college. That is an amazing amount of money for just shopping just like how you normally would!
Also, altogether, the Upromise MasterCard program has awarded $484 million in total cash back rewards.
This post is sponsored by Upromise. All opinions are 100% mine.
Join the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom.