The Radius Bank Hybrid Checking Account is a new type of account that is something you will want to hear about.
The Radius Bank Hybrid Checking Account combines high interest earning with the utility of a checking account. This high-interest checking account removes the need to transfer money back and forth between two accounts so that you can maximize your earnings.
This account is something I wanted to review because I know many people who transfer money over and over again from their savings to checking in order to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of their bank accounts. However, with the Radius Bank Hybrid Checking Account, that is no longer needed.
Let’s start saving more time and simplifying your finances today!
What benefits are there for having a Radius Bank Hybrid Checking Account?
There are many reasons for why a person may want to look into opening a hybrid checking account and Radius Bank.
Some of the many great features of the Radius Bank Hybrid Checking Account include:
- You can earn up to 1.00% APY on the portion of your balance over $2,500 (accurate as of 10/15/2015) – Rate tiers are as follows: 0.00% APY applies to all balances from $0.00 to $2,499.99 and for balances of $2,500.00 and over, the APY would range from 0.00%-1.00% APY. Accounts will earn the stated APY only for the portion of the balance within the specified tier. The higher the dollar amount in the account (over $2,499.99), the higher the APY (up to 1.00%) will be earned on the account. This is a great motivator so that you can start saving more money!
- You will receive a free debit card with no Radius ATM fees & unlimited ATM fee rebates – This is something that everyone needs in today’s world.
- There is free online and mobile banking – Same goes for this one, it’s a need.
- You will receive your first order of checks for free – Free is great, right?! I believe that free checks should be included with every checking account, but this almost seems to be a thing of the past. Checks are occasionally needed, though, so they are great to have just in case.
- There are no monthly maintenance fees – You would think that a product this great would charge a monthly fee, but that doesn’t apply to the Radius Bank Hybrid Checking Account. There are no maintenance fees!
- There is no monthly minimum balance requirement (after the $10.00 minimum that is required in order to open the hybrid checking account).
- Your account is FDIC insured up to at least $250,000 per depositor. Your money is secure at Radius Bank, which is a must as well.
With this new hybrid account, long gone are the days where you transfer your money from checking to savings and savings to checking. You also won’t have to deal with any pesky “transfer limit” rules (such as only being allowed to do transfers up to 6 times a month), because you won’t have to transfer money between your accounts anymore!
To me, this new hybrid bank account is something that more people need to look into. The product is great and I personally believe that many users can benefit from a hybrid checking account.
Who is Radius Bank?
After reading all of the above, you are probably wondering who Radius Bank is. Radius Bank is a bank that is headquartered in Boston, MA. You can access any ATM across the country for free. They have assets over $725 million and were founded in 1987.
Who should look into the Radius Bank Hybrid Checking Account?
I believe that the Radius Bank Hybrid Checking Account could be helpful for many.
If you find yourself constantly transferring money between your checking and savings, if you want to receive a higher interest rate, and more, then I highly recommend you look into this hybrid checking account. Also, if you are paying for a bank account at another bank, you definitely need to look into this hybrid checking account as there are no monthly maintenance fees, plus you receive a lot of other great benefits that make it well worth it.
This article was written by me with support from Radius Bank in conjunction with Kasai Media.
Join the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom.