We’ve been in our RV almost full-time since we bought it a little over one month ago (we went home for 3 days to get more things). I’m definitely no expert at RV living but I have learned many RV tips and tricks since we started traveling in it.
We do still have many other things to learn. However, I wanted to create this post because I know many of you are interested in possibly getting an RV as well.
Just as a refresher, we bought a Class C RV, the Winnebago Itasca Viva, back in July. We bought an RV because:
- We have spent almost the entire year in our car on road trips
- We were spending a lot of money on dingy hotels
- We want to travel more comfortably
- We want to travel at a more leisurely pace
- We want to spend more time with friends and family now that we live far away
- We enjoy traveling
- We are location independent.
Here are my tips for beginner RVers. With the below RV tips and tricks in mind, you will hopefully start your RV trip the right way – having fun and enjoying your new lifestyle! [Read more…]