The holidays are long gone, winter is here, and tax time is right around the corner. Can you believe that? Probably not, because if you are like me then tax time is probably a time that can add stress to your life.
However, it doesn't have to be completely stressful. If you are organized with your paperwork, receipts, and everything else, then tax time may be a breeze for you.
For me, I try to stay as organized as possible with my tax situation so that I can file my taxes as easily as possible.
Today, I am here to help you actually file your taxes this year. Through H&R Block this year, you can actually save a ton of money, time, and stress by filing directly through them. Yes, you can actually file your taxes, there really is no need to pay someone to file an easy tax return, which is how many tax returns actually are.
Here are some of the many positives of using Turbo Tax and their free tax calculators as well H&R Block for your taxes this year:
- H&R Block offers free audit support in case you are audited after you submit your taxes.
- They offer free real time answers in case you have any questions related to taxes.
- H&R Block offers free federal filing, as well as a $9.99 price to file your taxes. You can also receive 12% cash back through my affiliate link at ShopatHome, which is another great deal!
- H&R Block is extremely easy to use, and in fact I have been using them since I started filing my own taxes at the age of 18.
- With H&R Block, you can efile your tax return when you are done, or you can print it out and mail it yourself.
- They offer a maximum refund guarantee. By using H&R Block, you will receive the most money back possible by filing your tax return with them as they work hard to find every singly deduction and credit that you qualify for. This is so that you can get your maximum refund and get the money that you are supposed to get. H&R Block also helps you get your refund even faster as well.
- They also offer a 100% accuracy guarantee, so if there is a mistake that is not your fault, then H&R Block will reimburse you for any IRS penalties that may happen, even though that chance is very low.
Are you excited for tax season this year? How much money do you think you will spend to get your taxes done?
Join the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom.