Hello everyone! I know it’s still March, but it’s the last day so I figured it was fine for me to post an update on my March goals. I don’t see much changing on the very last day of the month.
March was another great month. It wasn’t my greatest month for business income, but I do think that I was a little bit more relaxed with work than I usually am.
The weather finally got nicer, which meant I started to spend a lot more time outside. More time outside equals less time for work.
I will say one thing – it was NOT a good month for clothing spending.
We went a little crazy and we both bought a lot of warmer clothing and a lot of workout clothing, as well as shoes and so on. I’m hoping that our clothing spending is for the most part done with for awhile.
Oh yeah and we still have one more squirrel. One was caught, but the other hasn’t been caught yet. I’ve been hearing him munch on something in the attic now so we are really hoping he isn’t touching any of the electrical wires…
Make sure to come back on Wednesday for my monthly business/online income update. If you have any online income questions that you would like me to answer in that post, please leave a comment below and I will try to include it. Thanks!
I published my 2014 goals article earlier this year too. Read about them here if you are interested.
Here are some of my more popular posts in March:
- Buying Blogs/Websites For Profit Part 1 – I have six websites now, with two of them being websites that I paid for. I’m not an expert in buying websites, but I am slowly learning.
- Ways To Make An Extra $1,000 A Month – I don’t do much for extra income now, but before I left my day job my whole side business was my extra income.
- $13,454 in February Business Income – I Bought Another Website – February was a great month for business income, even though it was a short month.
- Would You Move To A Completely New Place? – We are debating moving somewhere new. Probably either Memphis or somewhere in Florida. Many of you commented saying that you wish you would have moved, which really makes me think about it.
- The Problem With the Traditional 8 Hour Work Day – This was a post by a blog friend. I definitely recommend that everyone read it!
- Wedding Update – Up To $20,000 – Wedding expenses are adding up very quickly.
- Frugality And Ethics – When Is It Stealing? – This was one of my most popular articles in March and I plan on doing a Part 2 soon.
March Goals Update
- Keep track of how many times we eat out. FAIL. I did not keep track, but I believe we went out to eat around 4 times each week. It sounds like a lot, but they were all at fairly cheap places.
- Make $12,000 in business income this month. PASS. I just barely made this one. Not a bad month, but I was hoping for a little bit more, mainly just because we have so many wedding expenses coming up soon.
- Finalize the wedding invitations. FAIL. These aren’t done yet, but they will be done within the next few days. Then I need to work on putting all the addresses on the envelopes which will not be fun at all.
- Finalize other wedding stuff. PASS sort of. We really need to find a bartender and finalize where everything will go (such as the tent, ceremony, etc.).
- Run 3 miles (5 days a week), coupled with T25. PASS. I’ve been doing really well with this!
- Make $12,000 in business income. I’m hoping for a strong April. I am still adding more clients and more services, which should help.
- Finalize the wedding invitations. I really need to work on this since these need to go out by April 15th.
- Finalize other wedding stuff. We still need to find a bartender, make a wedding website, decide on the location for where everything will go on the property and more.
- Decide on our honeymoon. We are thinking about Europe. Where did you go for yours?
- Run 3 miles (4 days a week), with T25. I need to keep this up!
How did you do in March? What is your main goal for April?
Subscribe to get the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom. Get our newsletter and get access to the freebie: