Hey everyone! Happy Saturday. This week seemed to fly by. It’s Mardi Gras weekend here in St. Louis. I won’t be going out until later, but of course nearly all of my friends are going out now. I’d rather sleep in because I’m lazy! Lots of things to do on the blog and some writing to do today. Anyone venturing out today?
I had two giveaways this week (see below). I hope you enjoyed them and one of you win. Question though: do you guys like that I have so many giveaways? Or do they get annoying? Let me know! I personally love giveaways and entering them.
I’m the Blogger of the Month over at Ready for Zero! They did a great interview on me and it went well. Go read it!
If you have any suggestions on how to improve my blog further, feel feel to comment below, send an anonymous e-mail and so on. I appreciate all opinions!
Since I am kind of close to paying off my student loans, I’m thinking about starting a debt payoff guest post series. Anyone interested? Topics can be about what you’re doing to pay off debt quickly, how you’re paying them off, whether you think your debt is good/bad, etc! 🙂
Posts this week on my blog:
- I spend too much money on him and GIVEAWAY – This post is a whole mix of everything in my life. At the end, enter to win some cash.
- How To Start A Blog – Tips for a Beginner – This post is about how you can start your own blog. I’m currently learning along with all of you, but I plan on making a post about how to transfer to WordPress from Blogger as a lot of you e-mailed and commented about it. Look for for that soon!
- Saving Money on Food and a GIVEAWAY – We’ve been doing a lot better with food and it’s been great. We still have many improvements though. Read about our progress and also enter to win $500 in cash.
- Staff Writing is the Perfect Side Hustle – Jordann talked about staff writing yesterday. A lot of you have been really interested in doing this.
Posts on my sister’s blog:
- How To Find A Good, Cost Efficient Gym Near You – Gyms can be very expensive. We just bought a home gym (picture to be posted on Monday) and I’m sure excited to use it all the time.
- All Natural Oatmeal Raisin Cookies – These cookies were super tasty. She made them last weekend and I pretty much ate all of them. I didn’t think they were going to be THAT good.
- Financial Goals for 2013 – My sister finally posted her 2013 goals, and they’re all finance related! I’m a super proud sister right now 🙂
Posts I LOVED:
- I WILL Partake in Lifestyle Inflation Plunged in Debt
- House Hunting Priorities My Pretty Pennies
- 10 Credit Card Secrets They Don’t Want You To Know Stumble Forward
- Frugal Ways to Say I Love You this Valentine’s Day Canadian Budget Binder
- Designing Your Dream Job Budget and the Beach
- You Didn’t Save Any Money I Heart Budgets
What are your plans for the weekend? Mardi Gras plans anyone? 🙂
Subscribe to get the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom. Get our newsletter and get access to the freebie: