Hey everyone! It's finally Saturday. It was definitely a busy week at work so I'm glad to kind of relax. I'm getting my haircut today, which I definitely feel like I need. And then I'm doing some house shopping as well. We're trying to price out the dining room (table, chairs, new light fixture), new curtains and a couple of other things that I've been putting off forever.
I have a lot planned for the rest of the weekend also. My favorite thing planned for this weekend? We're looking at a wedding venue tomorrow! And I'm pretty sure it's the one we're going to choose 🙂
I'm still looking for treadmill recommendations! Has to be reliable for 3 people and preferably under $1,000. Any help?
This week I decided to dedicate my link love posts to only other posts that were about freelancing. A lot of you have been emailing me lately (especially the past couple of weeks) about tips and everything else. While I still have many more extra income posts in the works, for now you should check out the ones below! Also, please make sure to read my Ways to Make Extra Income post if you haven't yet.
Posts from my blog:
- $940 in Extra Income, Life Updates and 2013 Goals
- So You Want to Be a Freelance Writer?
- Spending Less Money on Clothes and a GIVEAWAY
- Are Tablets Worth It?
- Staying Motivated After You Get Out of Debt
Posts from my sister's blog that I'm helping run:
- Healthy Living Isn’t Expensive Living
- Healthy Chicken Recipe I made
- No Money For Gym Membership? No Problem!
- Saving Extra Money By Quitting Old Habits
Posts that are all about freelancing:
- 5 Ways to Score High-Paying Blogging Gigs without Advertising Housewife Empire
- 5 Lessons Learned from Freelancing Young Adult Money
- The Necessary Steps to Pursuing Your Online Income Goals Single Moms Income
- Is Getting a Second or Third Job Really Worth it? The Happy Homeowner
- 13 More Side Business Ideas – You Can Start Today Frugal Habits
- Do You Want To Be Self Employed? My blog 🙂
- 13 money resolutions for 2013: #7 Make more money! Reach Financial Independence
Hope you all have a great weekend!
Join the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom.