Happy Sunday everyone! This week was semi brutal at work, but only because I was super excited about the weekend. Not having to work until Wednesday will be nice! I can finally start catching up on everything.
We have our Christmas dinner at W's family's home tonight. We still have to buy presents for around 6 or 7 people, so we will be doing that today before the dinner. Wish us luck!
Posts from my blog this week:
- $4,273 in Extra Income and Weekly Updates
- 2012 and 5-Year Review
- Ways to Spend Christmas Cash
- Sunday Meal Plan
- St. Thomas Pictures and Oh Yeah I'm ENGAGED!
Here are some posts that I loved this week:
- Christmas on the Credit Cards on I Heart Budgets
- 2012 Goals My Alternate Life
- Snowed In and Succumbing to Lifestyle Inflation on Club Thrifty
- How to Give Yourself a Raise Next Year on Young Adult Money
- My 2012 in a nutshell elle & ish
What are your weekend plans? Hope you have a great New Year!
Join the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom.