Happy Sunday everyone! This week was semi brutal at work, but only because I was super excited about the weekend. Not having to work until Wednesday will be nice! I can finally start catching up on everything.
We have our Christmas dinner at W’s family’s home tonight. We still have to buy presents for around 6 or 7 people, so we will be doing that today before the dinner. Wish us luck!
Posts from my blog this week:
- $4,273 in Extra Income and Weekly Updates
- 2012 and 5-Year Review
- Ways to Spend Christmas Cash
- Sunday Meal Plan
- St. Thomas Pictures and Oh Yeah I’m ENGAGED!
Here are some posts that I loved this week:
- Christmas on the Credit Cards on I Heart Budgets
- 2012 Goals My Alternate Life
- Snowed In and Succumbing to Lifestyle Inflation on Club Thrifty
- How to Give Yourself a Raise Next Year on Young Adult Money
- My 2012 in a nutshell elle & ish