Hey everyone! Hope you all had a great week and have an even better weekend.
I don’t have much planned. I have some stuff to do to finally finish up my work certification (I’ve been working on this for OVER 2 years). So I plan on dedicating most of today to that. And then I plan on working on my blog a little bit too.
I have a giveaway today so you can just skip reading and scroll to the bottom if you’d like!
And as you can see, I finally brought “interesting searches” back to my Saturday posts. The first one is funny so that is the main reason why I brought them back 🙂
In case you missed it, here are posts from my blog this week:
- $1,175 in Weekly Income and Life Updates
- Budget Busters and my Plans
- Identity theft (someone bought a house in my name)
- ebooks: A Frugal Minimalist’s Dream
Posts I love:
- Your Net Worth Isn’t Your Self Worth @ Money Master Mom
- Massive Cash Back – American Express @ Money Life and More
- The Last Bobby Pin Effect @ Plunged in Debt
- How to be a blogging superstar @ L Bee and the Money Tree
- Taking Personal Finance Blogs with a Grain of Salt @ Mo Money Mo Houses
- do i need to worry i broke into a house but didn’t take anything
- do my homework for money craigslist
- i don’t want him to make more money than me
- i make him clean
- i like egyptian pyramids
And on to the giveaway!
I’m sure most of you have heard of Aldi. I tend to shop there whenever I get the chance. The prices are great and I find that the quality is better than the grocery stores around where I live. I especially go to Aldi because their prices on fruits and vegetables are insanely cheaper than what I would find at my normal grocery store as well.
Today I have a great giveaway. Aldi has generously donated 2 gift certificates worth $25 each! Now as some of you know, $25 can be a lot of groceries at Aldi. I tend to spend around $50 there and can buy a lot of food.
There will be two winners, with each person winning a $25 gift certificate. Just enter via the Rafflecopter form below.
Thanks again Aldi for allowing me to have this giveaway!
Subscribe to get the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom. Get our newsletter and get access to the freebie: