Hope you all are having a great weekend. I’m pretty excited for tonight. My friends are coming in town and we’re having a girls’ night. WOOHOO! And we’re also running to the mall to find some cute outfits. Promise I won’t spend too much but I do want some new clothes 🙂
If you haven’t yet, please run over to my Passive Income post and let me know what you or if you do anything for passive income. I am very interested in what you have to say.
Also, thanks for all your emails and kind comments on my post about how I made $3,700 last month! Check out my post if you haven’t done so yet 🙂
We’re thinking Miami for our short trip in December instead. This is for many reasons, mainly because I want to finally see my grandfather. That is for another post soon though.
Favorite posts of the week:
- How To Have a Cheap European Holiday @Eyes on the Dollar
- SEO Like a Pro: 5 SEO Tips @ThisThatAndTheMBA
- My personal philosophy at age 31 @Frugal Portland
- 7 Home Upgrades I Want…Someday @Young Adult Money
- Getting the Rental House Ready – Almost “Real” Landlords!!! @BITFS
- Dogs with Allergies Are Expensive! @Money Life and More
- Alexa Rank @Ashlee Nikol
- My Minimalist Christmas @My Alternate Life
- Is Traveling Overrated? @ Prairie Eco-Thrifter
- Do you Reply to Every Blog Comment? @My Money Design