Hope you all are having a great weekend. I'm pretty excited for tonight. My friends are coming in town and we're having a girls' night. WOOHOO! And we're also running to the mall to find some cute outfits. Promise I won't spend too much but I do want some new clothes 🙂
If you haven't yet, please run over to my Passive Income post and let me know what you or if you do anything for passive income. I am very interested in what you have to say.
Also, thanks for all your emails and kind comments on my post about how I made $3,700 last month! Check out my post if you haven't done so yet 🙂
We're thinking Miami for our short trip in December instead. This is for many reasons, mainly because I want to finally see my grandfather. That is for another post soon though.
Favorite posts of the week:
- How To Have a Cheap European Holiday @Eyes on the Dollar
- SEO Like a Pro: 5 SEO Tips @ThisThatAndTheMBA
- My personal philosophy at age 31 @Frugal Portland
- 7 Home Upgrades I Want…Someday @Young Adult Money
- Getting the Rental House Ready – Almost “Real” Landlords!!! @BITFS
- Dogs with Allergies Are Expensive! @Money Life and More
- Alexa Rank @Ashlee Nikol
- My Minimalist Christmas @My Alternate Life
- Is Traveling Overrated? @ Prairie Eco-Thrifter
- Do you Reply to Every Blog Comment? @My Money Design
And you're probably all sick of hearing about my giveaway, but oh well 🙂
Join the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom.