Lately I’ve been thinking a ton about passive income. A lot of you e-mailed me after my Tuesday post about my extra $3,700 in income for the month of October. A lot of you also asked at what point would I make this a full-time job.
I’m also thinking about this because my friend and I were talking last night and she said that she sees herself working until she’s 90 years old because of the field she’s in and she doesn’t see herself saving enough.
I am really not sure at what point I would even start thinking about it. I would like to have passive income as well just to be safe.
TeacHer Finance had an interesting post as well titled Follow Up: If Your Goal is Early Retirement, You Have the Wrong Goal. This post has REALLY gotten me to think about what my long-term plan is.
I’m trying to gather ideas for a future post, so if you leave a comment below, I will probably include it in my future post.
Let me know:
- What you do for passive income now.
- What you would do for passive income. Maybe it’s a rental house, dividends, owning a business with other people running it, etc.
- What are your retirement plans?
- Do your retirement plans include staying where you are now? Maybe moving abroad?
- How much in passive income or extra income you are striving for.
Let me know all thoughts that you have!