Hey everyone, hope you're having a great weekend. I can't believe it's already September! I'm not going to lie, I'm excited for the Fall, mainly because that means we're getting closer to Christmas 🙂 And I am a Christmas crazy person.
Not too much planned for this weekend. We're hoping to do some things around the house. I really want to sand down our dining room table and paint it another color. We're either thinking a dark brown or maybe just all white and go for a clean and bright look in the dining room. Haven't decided yet!
My posts (from my blog and others) from this week in case you missed them:
- Spending, Life, Income and Food Updates…
- Car Buying Mistakes
- Saving money with your House
- Warning: First-Time Home Buyers Are In For Financial Shock
- Should you get an Internship?
- 4 Ways You Are Preventing Yourself From Finding a Job
- Building an Emergency Fund
Join the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom.