Hey everyone, hope you’re having a great weekend. I can’t believe it’s already September! I’m not going to lie, I’m excited for the Fall, mainly because that means we’re getting closer to Christmas 🙂 And I am a Christmas crazy person.
Not too much planned for this weekend. We’re hoping to do some things around the house. I really want to sand down our dining room table and paint it another color. We’re either thinking a dark brown or maybe just all white and go for a clean and bright look in the dining room. Haven’t decided yet!
My posts (from my blog and others) from this week in case you missed them:
- Spending, Life, Income and Food Updates…
- Car Buying Mistakes
- Saving money with your House
- Warning: First-Time Home Buyers Are In For Financial Shock
- Should you get an Internship?
- 4 Ways You Are Preventing Yourself From Finding a Job
- Building an Emergency Fund