Hey everyone! Hope you’re having a great weekend. Lots of birthday festivities going on for me this weekend which means that I’m doing an absurd amount of dancing (ok not really since I love to dance even if I am a bad dancer).
Lots of dog pins this week! Just loving them. We are dog sitting and have three dogs at our house this week (and next week). I LOVE the dog that we are watching. He’s a hound and just so good and cute.
Oh yeah, LESS THAN 1 WEEK OF CLASSES LEFT.
Posts I loved this week:
- Out of Control Transportation Costs @ When Life Gives You Lemons
- Why I Don’t Usually Use Cash @ Frugal Portland
- RIP So Over Debt @ So Over This
- You Can’t Change Me Overnight @ bogofdebt
- A Great Friend that I have never even met @ Live Simply – Live Well
- If you died today, would it be okay? @ Newlyweds on a Budget
- Tomorrow @ See Debt Run
- Why I Travel @ Money After Graduation
- Working When You Don’t REALLY Have To @ TeacHer Finance
Subscribe to get the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom. Get our newsletter and get access to the freebie: