Hey everyone! Hope you’re having a great weekend. Lots of birthday festivities going on for me this weekend which means that I’m doing an absurd amount of dancing (ok not really since I love to dance even if I am a bad dancer).
Lots of dog pins this week! Just loving them. We are dog sitting and have three dogs at our house this week (and next week). I LOVE the dog that we are watching. He’s a hound and just so good and cute.
Oh yeah, LESS THAN 1 WEEK OF CLASSES LEFT.
Posts I loved this week:
- Out of Control Transportation Costs @ When Life Gives You Lemons
- Why I Don’t Usually Use Cash @ Frugal Portland
- RIP So Over Debt @ So Over This
- You Can’t Change Me Overnight @ bogofdebt
- A Great Friend that I have never even met @ Live Simply – Live Well
- If you died today, would it be okay? @ Newlyweds on a Budget
- Tomorrow @ See Debt Run
- Why I Travel @ Money After Graduation
- Working When You Don’t REALLY Have To @ TeacHer Finance