I’m ready for the weekend! Not too much going on here. I have a friend coming in town and I’m hanging out with her, going swimming at my friend’s pool, and mostly relaxing.
I still have lots of studying for my work certification test. I haven’t even opened up the books yet. I really need to start this soon.
One of my classes also starts on Tuesday. Not looking forward to that, but the class only meets for 8 weeks thankfully. I’ve only taken summer classes one other semester, so I’m not looking forward to it. AH!
Some link love:
- Jen talks about how to manage a bare bones budget. Fearless and Frugal also did one since Jen’s post was so relate-able and inspiring!
- Deenadollars got a job! Go congratulate her 🙂
- Do you travel so that you can one-up someone? Well Heeled made a post about keeping up with the Joneses’
- So Over Debt talked about staying at home to save money. This is something I need to do more!
- Add Vodka added up how much she spends on makeup. It all adds up so quickly!
- I’ve always wanted to sponsor a child. Mo Money Mo Houses made a post about this.
Subscribe to get the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom. Get our newsletter and get access to the freebie: