Wow that was a long week! However, I do think this year is flying by. This week was also the first week of my summer classes. My other summer class starts on July 2nd. Can’t wait until I have my Finance MBA in exactly 7 weeks though. I’ll have so much more time.
We started working on my closet this week. We cleaned everything out and we plan on building a bookshelf for some of my heels. I am still a tad upset that I won’t have a whole bedroom for my closet, but the closet that all of my stuff is in now is still a decent size. It just needs to be better organized.
I don’t have too much planned for the weekend. We might go over to the boy’s parent’s house for Father’s Day, but even though my dad passed away 4 years ago, it is still rough and I hate when people ask me questions or anything. So I’m not sure still. His dad has been like a dad to me though, so I would almost feel wrong not going.
Posts I loved this week:
- iHeartBudgets talks about saving money by cutting up a whole chicken. I’ve tried doing this before but hacking it apart was just too much for me. Have you done this?
- Dollarversity made a post about why you really are failing at budgeting.
- Heating and cooling costs vary from house to house, and See Debt Run talked about this.
- Modest Money talks about blog commenting etiquette.
- My Alternate Life made a post on whether the emergency fund or the wedding fund should be completed first. What do you think?
- Good Financial Cents talked about online courses. Have you ever taken one?
- My blog BFF (Erika) talked about how no one cares about what you’re wearing. I am often guilty of wearing the same thing days in a row. Hey! I have my favorite clothes 🙂
- Daisy mentioned ways to save on alcohol in the summer. What do you do?
The things I loved on Pinterest of course: