Hey everyone! Hope you all have a great weekend. Between studying, 4th of July parties, BBQs, swimming, homework and everything, I have a very packed weekend.
This past week has consisted of my studying like a mad woman. I have a work test today and I’m hoping I pass. Just one more test after this and then I have my certification! I can’t wait until around 6pm today then I can finally be a little less stressed out.
PS I can’t believe tomorrow is July!
Interesting keywords that led people to my blog:
- how excited can i be about my friend’s wedding
- will you be my best friend
- i make more money than him and i hate him
Posts I loved this week:
- Do you really want to work from home? @ So Over Debt
- Is an online degree worth less? @ Newlyweds on a Budget
- Informal Learning Through Blogs @ Add Vodka
- Are My Finances Getting Out of Hand? Or Is It Just Summer? @ Young Cheap Living
Subscribe to get the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom. Get our newsletter and get access to the freebie: