Hey everyone! I hope you are making it a good weekend. I'm spending my weekend with my friends, the boy, and doing lots of chores around the house.
Yesterday was our 6 year anniversary and we're going out to eat tonight. I love any reason to dress up so this will do 🙂
One of my friends leaves for an archaeological dig this weekend (where she will work 12 hours a day for 60 days straight, and it's 11 hours away) and my other friend starts a weekend rehab facility job, so I'm mainly celebrating and having fun with them. I'll miss my girls but we'll be able to reunite for Vegas (yes I talk about Vegas too much). Haha even though it is still 2 months away. But I'll be able to save a lot of money this summer (since I'll have nothing to do) so that's one minor good thing.
I also need to study for a work certification test that I have in August (of course it's right after Vegas). These tests are really hard, so I want to study a couple of hours a day until then.
I had a guest post over at Hannah's blog, check it out! I should do more beauty posts! I had fun (even though she helped me with the polyvore because I was confused haha).
Some link love:
- Bog Of Debt found a wedding dress for less than $50! I think she should make a wedding post soon on her spending 🙂
- Erika's life is about to change a TON. She talks about how to make financial transitions less crazy.
- Jefferson at See Debt Run talks about buying a slightly used car. This is what I plan on doing next!
- Vanessa got a new job!
- Erika at Newlyweds on a Budget talked about the annoying things she does. We are so alike!
- TeacHer Finance furnished her place with Craigslist, which reminds me that I need to look for stuff on there as well.
- Young Cheap Living talked about receiving a financial windfall.
Join the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom.