Back in March, I made a post full of random facts about me. Check it out here! Last time a lot of us had a ton in common! I’m glad that I’m not the only one who is terrified of lake water and who talks in their sleep.
Anyways, I wanted to make another “Get to know me” posts. Since I am an anonymous blogger, I do feel like sometimes I am too private. Today I want to share more with you. However, my mind keeps drawing a blank on fun facts about myself, so hopefully these aren’t too boring. Ask me questions!
1. I have a lot of favorite TV shows. I LOVE True Blood, Boardwalk Empire (I’m still extremely upset that you-know-who died), Sons of Anarchy, How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding, and many, many others.
2. I dream every single day of moving to Hawaii. I probably shouldn’t have ever gone to Kauai because it’s all I think about. Me and the boy have even gone so far as to constantly look up homes for sale there.
3. Me and the boy found a hotel room/condo that we could buy in Kauai for only $35,000. On the beach at a great resort. But its super small However, we haven’t stopped thinking about it.
4. I’m extremely obsessed with my Vegas trip. I cannot stop THINKING ABOUT IT.
5. I’m addicted to blogging. I love blogging and commenting on everyone’s blogs. I love seeing and hearing about new things.
6. I am extremely anal about my to-do list. I will look it over repeatedly and just hope that things disappear from it. I will literally look at it 100 times in a day.
7. I have 4 alarms near my bed, and I set them all every night. I tend to turn off alarms in my sleep, so I need more than 1. Recently, this has gotten really bad. I’ve been turning them all off in my sleep. This has to be a clue about something!
8. I look young. Recently at Olive Garden, the waitress looked at me and my friend (my friend is 28 and I’m 23), and said in a snobby tone “Do you two want wine? Oh wait never mind you two are probably still in high school.” Whenever this happens, I just want to leave. Oh and we were both wearing business clothes as well since we both just got off work. Does the waitress not want a tip? Of course I still tipped her, I am not evil…
9. I eat a lot of garbage. This has been changing lately though.
10. I will buy 2 or 3 boxes or Gushers and eat it all in one sitting. I HATE how they are all in their own individual packet, they should just fill up the box and not be in packets. This drives me NUTS!
11. I live in dresses in the summer time. I have way too many. Remember my closet post? Yeah, well that keeps getting worse. See below 🙂
12. I have 0 pairs of jeans that I like right now. I hate them all and they fit weird, I should sell them. I never buy them because I’d prefer to wear dresses everyday.
13. At first I was a Psychology major in college, and after one semester I switched to Business. Who would’ve thought that I would be getting my Finance MBA in less than 7 weeks? Also, I never would’ve guessed that I would have a career in Finance. It definitely did not interest me in high school at all.
14. When I get my mind and heart set on things, I am resilient and persistent. Nothing can stop me.
15. I have so many clothes, and yet I wear the same outfits all the time. I should sell the other items, but I always tell myself “Oh I’ll wear this on vacation or next month.” WHY?!
16. I could dance forever. I’m a horrible dancer though.
17. I’ve shared my Pinterest numerous times on my Twitter. So follow me! Some of you actually know what I look like 🙂