Back in March, I made a post full of random facts about me. Check it out here! Last time a lot of us had a ton in common! I'm glad that I'm not the only one who is terrified of lake water and who talks in their sleep.
Anyways, I wanted to make another “Get to know me” posts. Since I am an anonymous blogger, I do feel like sometimes I am too private. Today I want to share more with you. However, my mind keeps drawing a blank on fun facts about myself, so hopefully these aren't too boring. Ask me questions!
1. I have a lot of favorite TV shows. I LOVE True Blood, Boardwalk Empire (I'm still extremely upset that you-know-who died), Sons of Anarchy, How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding, and many, many others.
2. I dream every single day of moving to Hawaii. I probably shouldn't have ever gone to Kauai because it's all I think about. Me and the boy have even gone so far as to constantly look up homes for sale there.
3. Me and the boy found a hotel room/condo that we could buy in Kauai for only $35,000. On the beach at a great resort. But its super small However, we haven't stopped thinking about it.
4. I'm extremely obsessed with my Vegas trip. I cannot stop THINKING ABOUT IT.
5. I'm addicted to blogging. I love blogging and commenting on everyone's blogs. I love seeing and hearing about new things.
6. I am extremely anal about my to-do list. I will look it over repeatedly and just hope that things disappear from it. I will literally look at it 100 times in a day.
7. I have 4 alarms near my bed, and I set them all every night. I tend to turn off alarms in my sleep, so I need more than 1. Recently, this has gotten really bad. I've been turning them all off in my sleep. This has to be a clue about something!
8. I look young. Recently at Olive Garden, the waitress looked at me and my friend (my friend is 28 and I'm 23), and said in a snobby tone “Do you two want wine? Oh wait never mind you two are probably still in high school.” Whenever this happens, I just want to leave. Oh and we were both wearing business clothes as well since we both just got off work. Does the waitress not want a tip? Of course I still tipped her, I am not evil…
9. I eat a lot of garbage. This has been changing lately though.
10. I will buy 2 or 3 boxes or Gushers and eat it all in one sitting. I HATE how they are all in their own individual packet, they should just fill up the box and not be in packets. This drives me NUTS!
11. I live in dresses in the summer time. I have way too many. Remember my closet post? Yeah, well that keeps getting worse. See below 🙂
12. I have 0 pairs of jeans that I like right now. I hate them all and they fit weird, I should sell them. I never buy them because I'd prefer to wear dresses everyday.
13. At first I was a Psychology major in college, and after one semester I switched to Business. Who would've thought that I would be getting my Finance MBA in less than 7 weeks? Also, I never would've guessed that I would have a career in Finance. It definitely did not interest me in high school at all.
14. When I get my mind and heart set on things, I am resilient and persistent. Nothing can stop me.
15. I have so many clothes, and yet I wear the same outfits all the time. I should sell the other items, but I always tell myself “Oh I'll wear this on vacation or next month.” WHY?!
16. I could dance forever. I'm a horrible dancer though.
17. I've shared my Pinterest numerous times on my Twitter. So follow me! Some of you actually know what I look like 🙂
Subscribe to get the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom. Get our newsletter and get access to the freebie: