Here’s what I plan on making as our main course for each dinner:
- Monday – Lasagna
- Tuesday – Creamy Avocado Pasta
- Wednesday – Tacos
- Thursday – Inside Out Pizza Pie
- Friday – Hawaiian Chicken ( I didn’t make this so it’s staying on the menu)
- Saturday – We’re going camping (not sure what we’re eating)
- Sunday – Steak
And here’s my Chicken Teriyaki Recipe:
As most of you know, I’m all for simple instructions. My recipe directions will be the easiest in the world. I’m not too detailed with anything. Sorry if this is too all over the place for you.
- My main sauce ingredient is “La Choy Teriyaki.” This is honestly the best teriyaki sauce I’ve tried. I’ve tried buying others just to test them out, and they are usually disgusting.
- Then I also use soy sauce, rice vinegar sauce, and sesame oil. These 3 sauces are optional if you do not have them (no need to buy them), but I already had them so I just sprinkle a little bit to taste on each.
- Then I use around 2 pounds of chicken and cook all the way through.
- Slice 1 onion and 1 to 2 green peppers (depends on how much you like) and add to the chicken.
- Then add however much sauce you need. Usually 1/3 of the La Choy sauce is enough for me and then I put about 2 tablespoons each of the other sauces.
- Voila, there’s my easy instructions on fantastic Chicken Teriyaki.
If you want Steak Teriyaki, then obviously just substitute steak for the chicken. Let me know how it tastes for you if you try it!
Subscribe to get the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom. Get our newsletter and get access to the freebie: