|I took so many pictures of Queen's Bath. Great time!|
|I said I would jump off this, but the BF did it by himself. Too scary for me!|
I'm finally back from my vacation! I had a great time. I'll be doing a post recap very soon and upload tons of pictures for you all. I finished the Hunger Games on the first day of my vacation and it was really good! Usually I'm not the one to read hyped up books (AKA Twilight ughh) but I really LOVED it.
I'm glad to be back. I miss blogging and tweeting. I can't wait until I get back into everything.
Blog posts and blogs I love:
- Financial Confessions of a Young Brat posted about how financial security is her main goal. I'm the same way. I would like to not have to worry about something small coming up.
- I love Curiosity Killed the Blog. There's great tips and I've been using a lot of the information. Check it out!
- Well-Heeled did an MBA analysis and this is a great idea for all of you thinking about whether or not you want to go to grad school.
And make sure you read my guest posts that I had this week. Thanks again!
- How I Purchased a New Wardrobe for Less Than $500
- Please Forgive Me- I’m a Public Servant!
- All-Inclusive Vacations
- Guest Post – Our Money Story
The winner of my giveaway was Rebecca. I e-mailed you the other day so I hope you got it! The $20 gift card was directly put into your sneakpeeq account.
Subscribe to get the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom. Get our newsletter and get access to the freebie: