|I took so many pictures of Queen’s Bath. Great time!|
|I said I would jump off this, but the BF did it by himself. Too scary for me!|
I’m finally back from my vacation! I had a great time. I’ll be doing a post recap very soon and upload tons of pictures for you all. I finished the Hunger Games on the first day of my vacation and it was really good! Usually I’m not the one to read hyped up books (AKA Twilight ughh) but I really LOVED it.
I’m glad to be back. I miss blogging and tweeting. I can’t wait until I get back into everything.
Blog posts and blogs I love:
- Financial Confessions of a Young Brat posted about how financial security is her main goal. I’m the same way. I would like to not have to worry about something small coming up.
- I love Curiosity Killed the Blog. There’s great tips and I’ve been using a lot of the information. Check it out!
- Well-Heeled did an MBA analysis and this is a great idea for all of you thinking about whether or not you want to go to grad school.
And make sure you read my guest posts that I had this week. Thanks again!
- How I Purchased a New Wardrobe for Less Than $500
- Please Forgive Me- I’m a Public Servant!
- All-Inclusive Vacations
- Guest Post – Our Money Story
The winner of my giveaway was Rebecca. I e-mailed you the other day so I hope you got it! The $20 gift card was directly put into your sneakpeeq account.