I thought I'd make a post on random things about me so that you all can get to know me better. Enjoy!
- I LOOOOVE dancing. I could dance my life away.
- I'm extremely sarcastic. Not sure if that's good or bad…
- I love to travel. I could travel for the rest of my life. I like getting to know new cultures, trying new food and seeing new things.
- I hardly ever read books. This is bad. I always tell myself that I don't have time, but I could honestly turn off the TV every once in a while, and then I would have a ton of time to read books.
- I'm terrified to ever bungee jump, but I'm fine with going skydiving. I'm also starting piloting lessons this year. My dad was a pilot and I really want to do this.
- I'm full of useless facts. I like to read a ton of articles and this fills my brain up with useless knowledge. I would dominate in a trivia game.
- I'm a crazy dog person. The other day I told my friend that when she gets a puppy (she's in the process of moving), then my two dogs are the godparents. WHO THINKS ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE THAT? Only this girl. I also spend more money on treats for my dogs than myself. I also let my big dog sleep under my blanket and use my pillow as her pillow. I'm disgusting.
- I love reality shows. I won't say what shows though, as of course I still want you guys to have a little bit of respect for me.
- I love going to the beach, but I'm actually terrified of going into too deep of water. Yes, the movie Jaws has scarred me for life :). also…
- I literally cannot swim in a lake. It's a huge fear. Not being able to see scares me!
- Even though you guys saw my closet the other day, I honestly hate a lot of my clothes, I just need to get rid of all of it.
- I tend to talk in my sleep. You can have a whole conversation with me but I of course won't remember anything. I also do math problems, pretend I'm in a scary movie and elbow people. Yes I'm wonderful.
- I hate cleaning. I can honestly count the number of times that I've made our bed on one hand. It's literally probably been twice that I've done this. Thankfully, he makes the bed everyday.
- When I go to bars, I always stop at Walgreens and stock up on candy. I don't know why, I just love eating candy while I dance. People who don't know me probably think it's hilarious that I eat a snickers while at the bar, but my friends always know where to go when they want chips or anything.
I also look extremely young. I still get carded at the movies, carded to be at the mall (you have to be 16 at the malls around here), and when I get alcohol, I tend to get seriously laughed at. This is super depressing. I could make this section another whole post. Anyone else out there hate this as much as I do? And yes I realize that when I'm old as heck, then I will look like I'm 20. I think I'd rather look my age!
Are we alike? Anything you didn't expect?
I'm pretty predictable, so I doubt there's anything surprising 🙂 Hopefully you guys don't think I'm super lame now.
P.S. a lucky few of you got to finally see my picture yesterday, tsk tsk you should all be following me on Twitter! (just joking of course)
Subscribe to get the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom. Get our newsletter and get access to the freebie: