I thought I’d make a post on random things about me so that you all can get to know me better. Enjoy!
- I LOOOOVE dancing. I could dance my life away.
- I’m extremely sarcastic. Not sure if that’s good or bad…
- I love to travel. I could travel for the rest of my life. I like getting to know new cultures, trying new food and seeing new things.
- I hardly ever read books. This is bad. I always tell myself that I don’t have time, but I could honestly turn off the TV every once in a while, and then I would have a ton of time to read books.
- I’m terrified to ever bungee jump, but I’m fine with going skydiving. I’m also starting piloting lessons this year. My dad was a pilot and I really want to do this.
- I’m full of useless facts. I like to read a ton of articles and this fills my brain up with useless knowledge. I would dominate in a trivia game.
- I’m a crazy dog person. The other day I told my friend that when she gets a puppy (she’s in the process of moving), then my two dogs are the godparents. WHO THINKS ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE THAT? Only this girl. I also spend more money on treats for my dogs than myself. I also let my big dog sleep under my blanket and use my pillow as her pillow. I’m disgusting.
- I love reality shows. I won’t say what shows though, as of course I still want you guys to have a little bit of respect for me.
- I love going to the beach, but I’m actually terrified of going into too deep of water. Yes, the movie Jaws has scarred me for life :). also…
- I literally cannot swim in a lake. It’s a huge fear. Not being able to see scares me!
- Even though you guys saw my closet the other day, I honestly hate a lot of my clothes, I just need to get rid of all of it.
- I tend to talk in my sleep. You can have a whole conversation with me but I of course won’t remember anything. I also do math problems, pretend I’m in a scary movie and elbow people. Yes I’m wonderful.
- I hate cleaning. I can honestly count the number of times that I’ve made our bed on one hand. It’s literally probably been twice that I’ve done this. Thankfully, he makes the bed everyday.
- When I go to bars, I always stop at Walgreens and stock up on candy. I don’t know why, I just love eating candy while I dance. People who don’t know me probably think it’s hilarious that I eat a snickers while at the bar, but my friends always know where to go when they want chips or anything.
I also look extremely young. I still get carded at the movies, carded to be at the mall (you have to be 16 at the malls around here), and when I get alcohol, I tend to get seriously laughed at. This is super depressing. I could make this section another whole post. Anyone else out there hate this as much as I do? And yes I realize that when I’m old as heck, then I will look like I’m 20. I think I’d rather look my age!
Are we alike? Anything you didn’t expect?
I’m pretty predictable, so I doubt there’s anything surprising 🙂 Hopefully you guys don’t think I’m super lame now.
P.S. a lucky few of you got to finally see my picture yesterday, tsk tsk you should all be following me on Twitter! (just joking of course)