Hey everyone! At the airport. Haven’t been able to sleep. The BF couldn’t sleep so I told him I would stay up with him to keep him company. What a horrible idea!
There’s a ton of people sleeping at LAX, but I just can’t do it. The floors are super uncomfy. I regret not getting us a hotel room, but it would be stupid to get one for just a couple of hours, and the cheapest I could find (that looked safe) was over $100.
But it’s all good. We’ll be getting on our flight eventually and then we’ll be in Hawaii. I will most likely be sleeping on the beach the whole first day. WHOO HOO that’s all I really want to do anyways.
Some shout outs:
- Erika posted why being scared saves her money. I thought it was pretty funny, I need to do something like this soon.
- I haven’t read the Hunger Games all the way yet. But I read A LOT at the airport this past day. Almost done with it. Jessica posted what she’s learned from the Hunger Games and I thought it was pretty entertaining.
- Bogofdebt wrote a letter to herself also! Check it out.
- I haven’t stepped a single foot into Old Navy in FOREVER. Bre posted some cute stuff so I’ll need to check it out ASAP.
- Over at Serendipity’s Guide to Saving, they bought a house! WHOO HOO girl!
- Hannah passed a really important test. I love her blog by the way, so if you haven’t checked it out, then do. She does some awesome DIY things.
Subscribe to get the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom. Get our newsletter and get access to the freebie: