Hey everyone! Hope everyone is having a great weekend. I have so much to do today. Homework, group projects, studying for midterms (which are next week), cleaning, and so much more! Save me.
- teenage girl pregnant in waiting room
- How do I not spend all my money
- How to work out
- Scared people running
- Nasty hair
- Not sure where the pregnant keyword comes from.
- Just don’t spent all your money!
- At least walk around and that should be something!
- Ha I don’t even know what to say about this one.
- I’m really hoping I don’t have nasty hair…
- Over at From Shopping to Saving, she’s going to be a homeowner! Congrats!
- Upendilife had good news. Congrats on being accepted into a university!
- Over at Well Heeled Blog, she’s trying to decide what she wants to do. I’m extremely jealous of her school and travel situation.
- I always feel like I can relate to everything Daisy says, especially about life do-overs.
- Tanner’s been talking about vacations, and I love anything with vacations.
- The Happy Homeowner cut down her Harvard expenses by a TON
Have a great day!
Subscribe to get the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom. Get our newsletter and get access to the freebie: