I’m linking up with My Pretty Pennies this week for my weekly money check-up.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on Christmas presents. The BF got his main present, and we had our main Christmas dinner yesterday, so a lot of presents were bought last week for that.
2. Today I am thankful for my couch. I have to go to sleep soon, and I’d rather just sit on my couch and not have to worry about anything (and my couch is super comfy).
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was our Christmas dinner with the BF’s family. It wasn’t entirely free, but pretty cheap, and a great time.
4. I will consider this week a success if finish most of my January goals. I would like to not slack off and forget about everything on my list this time.
5. On New Years Eve I went out with the BF and a lot of our friends. We had tickets to a NYE event at a bar. It was fun! I forgot to bring my camera to this though, I hope some of my friends post decent pictures, and then I’ll post some here.
How was your week?
Subscribe to get the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom. Get our newsletter and get access to the freebie: