Just a short post today.
This weekend went by way too fast. I forgot to tell you guys that I didn’t go out on Friday night, so no worrying about if anything happened. The roads were too icy so none of us wanted to risk driving. I promise I’ll update everyone on that post soon.
I didn’t do too much yesterday though either. I’ve been feeling really lazy lately. So since I did nothing yesterday, I have a lot to do today. Things we need to do:
- Go to carpet places (doubt this will happen)
- Buy another textbook that I forgot about
- Buy a bookshelf
- Look for a chair that I can attempt to reupholster for my closet
- Deposit some checks that I got from secret shopping
- I know I said I would stop shopping, but I am planning on going to JCrew today to look for a light blue or yellow button up for work. This will be the only thing that I buy. I’m kind of getting sick of only wearing black, gray and white to work.
Also, above are just some of our pictures from our vacations last year. I’m definitely obsessing over the summer time and cannot wait!
Have a great Sunday!
Subscribe to get the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom. Get our newsletter and get access to the freebie: