Here's what I plan on making as our main course for each dinner:
- Monday – Lemon Chicken – this is pretty much a weekly staple in our house. I'm getting sick of it, but the BF still loves it.
- Tuesday – Pizza – I'm really loving making different pizza! BBQ chicken maybe?
- Wednesday – Teriyaki Chicken – another staple in our house
- Thursday – White Chicken Lasagna or Florentine Lasagna
- Friday – Out for dinner
- Saturday – Spaghetti – The BF hates spaghetti, but I LOVE it.
What's on your menu? I'm always looking for ideas!
I'm also hoping to make this!
Update: A lot of you e-mailed me for the directions for the Lemon Chicken! It's pretty simple. I just make it from the top of my head, but I found a similar recipe here. It's tasty!
P.S. I have a guest post over at From Shopping to Saving. Check it out!
Subscribe to get the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom. Get our newsletter and get access to the freebie: