Here’s what I plan on making as our main course for each dinner:
- Monday – Lemon Chicken – this is pretty much a weekly staple in our house. I’m getting sick of it, but the BF still loves it.
- Tuesday – Pizza – I’m really loving making different pizza! BBQ chicken maybe?
- Wednesday – Teriyaki Chicken – another staple in our house
- Thursday – White Chicken Lasagna or Florentine Lasagna
- Friday – Out for dinner
- Saturday – Spaghetti – The BF hates spaghetti, but I LOVE it.
What’s on your menu? I’m always looking for ideas!
I’m also hoping to make this!
Update: A lot of you e-mailed me for the directions for the Lemon Chicken! It’s pretty simple. I just make it from the top of my head, but I found a similar recipe here. It’s tasty!
P.S. I have a guest post over at From Shopping to Saving. Check it out!