The first thing I’m excited to plan?
Ok yes, we’re not going until the summer time, and I definitely look forward to planning her wedding, but I want to go on a girls vacation in Vegas.
I’ve been to Vegas before a couple of times. I went with family when I was a teenager a couple of times and I also went with friends around a year ago. It was so much fun when I went with my friends. Seriously the best time ever.
There’s around 6 of us going most likely. We are most likely going to try and get a suite somewhere so that we can all stay in the same room. Even if we can’t get a big room, then we really don’t care, as we will most likely never even be in the room.
One of my main gifts to my friend will be me paying for her hotel and airfare. I can most likely get her cheap first class tickets there and back for around $125 (through my dad’s benefits) and I’m guessing that the hotel altogether for 3 nights/4 days will be around $600-$800 for all of us (and we all plan on splitting it).
- So I’m looking at around $250 for her as my present And if I can’t get tickets for her, then I’ve already price checked it and round trip will be around $400 (for coach seats)
My budget for this trip will be around $1,000 altogether, not including her present. I most likely won’t spend that much though since I get free airfare and there will be 5-6 of us splitting a hotel room. But I know that alcohol will eat away at most of my budget. Last time we went though, we hardly paid for any drinks because club managers always gave us VIP passes for free cover and drinks all night long. It was pretty nice, but I don’t think I’ll count on that again (because of course I shouldn’t always rely on free things and get my hopes up).
Our choices for hotels are:
- Monte Carlo – we’ve stayed here last time and loved it. And it’s cheaper than the other 3 choices. This is our #1 choice because we liked it before. Awesome pools, lazy river, on the strip, cheap.
- MGM Grand – We were at the MGM Grand nearly every night when we went there last and really loved it. A tad more expensive than the Monte Carlo.
- Bellagio – More expensive, but we would all love to stay here.
- Caesars Palace – Also more expensive. But I think it’d be sooo much fun.
I’m not much of a sight seeing type of person. I’m fine with just relaxing by the pool and going out at night. And so are my friends, so I don’t expect us to do much looking around and spending money on taxis or anything.
We plan to go to Thunder from Down Under (LOVED IT LAST TIME), maybe one day I’ll have the guts to post my picture from that. Have you guys ever been to it? It’s seriously the most hilarious thing on earth.
Some of my friends will be on a tight budget when we go just because of all of the other wedding related costs, so do any of you know of cheap things to do, ways to save money, or anything of the sort?
What else should I know for a bachelorette party in Vegas?
Subscribe to get the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom. Get our newsletter and get access to the freebie: