You guys always leave wonderful comments and most of the time they have great tips! Here are some of the things that I’ve learned recently:
- Pamela informed me that you can mail expired coupons to military families overseas (and probably all military families)
- Lisa told me about crock pot liners. Had no idea they existed.
Here are some interesting articles/posts that I’ve read:
- Millions set to lose jobless benefits. With the expiration of unemployment benefits, nearly 1.8 million people will be losing their benefits.
- How to Spend Less on Everything. Just a basic article with ways to trim your expenses and fix your budget.
- Tips on throwing a successful holiday party. I’m having a Christmas party/dinner at my house for some of my close friends, and I’ve never really had friends over for a nice dinner. I definitely need help!
- What Percentage of Income Do You Save for Retirement? Over at the Well Heeled Blog, there was a great post, and many interesting comments, take a look.
- Katie graduated! How exciting!
Recipes that I’d like to try:
- Apple Fritters. These look delicious, and easy!
- A tasty looking, healthy dinner.
- Butterballs. Over at henning love, daily cookie recipes have been posted. They all look so good! So many things to try.
And some funny videos: