Here's my weekly money check-up, courtesy of My Pretty Pennies.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on bills. All of our bills come in during the first week yikes.
2. Today I am thankful for the fact the classes are almost over!
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was stay in with the BF pretty much all weekend and just hang out and relax.
4. I will consider this week a success if I finish all of my projects and get some sleep.
5. My favorite Christmas gift as a child was a neon pink bike with tassels.
Subscribe to get the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom. Get our newsletter and get access to the freebie: