Here's my weekly money check, courtesy of My Pretty Pennies.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on gas. I don't think I really bought too much this week.
2. Today I am thankful for my job, life and family.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was watch Say Yes to the Dress with my friends! It's a Friday night ritual before we go out.
4. I will consider this week a success if I actually buy some Christmas presents.
5. One of my holiday traditions is looking at lights in the neighborhoods. We also have to watch Home Alone, Elf and some other movies!
Subscribe to get the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom. Get our newsletter and get access to the freebie: