Here’s my weekly money check, courtesy of My Pretty Pennies.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on gas. I don’t think I really bought too much this week.
2. Today I am thankful for my job, life and family.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was watch Say Yes to the Dress with my friends! It’s a Friday night ritual before we go out.
4. I will consider this week a success if I actually buy some Christmas presents.
5. One of my holiday traditions is looking at lights in the neighborhoods. We also have to watch Home Alone, Elf and some other movies!