1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on bills and my mortgage. Ahhh! So much money.
2. Today I am thankful for the fact that classes are almost over! I can’t wait until tomorrow night when I take my last one.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was sit at home with the BF and just hang out and be crazy dog people.
4. I will consider this week a success if I make it through finals and get good grades! Here’s to hoping.
5. One of my favorite holiday decorations is the Christmas tree. I love trees and seeing how people decorate it.
Subscribe to get the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom. Get our newsletter and get access to the freebie: