- I really want to work out and be more toned, but I’m finding no motivation in this. I don’t remember the last time I worked out, probably before Halloween.
- I have seriously thought about taking down my whole Christmas tree just because I want to put different lights on the tree. This would be so much work though. And everyone thinks I’m crazy for wanting to do this.
- I’ve caught myself talking about my dogs way too much to people who don’t care. People think I’m insane and I’m really starting to notice the eye rolls.
- I’m really hating my shopping problem. I’m starting to get stuck back in my old cycle of spending too much money when I could be paying down my student debt. When I finish my closet transformation, I will have to show you guys a picture of the endless amount of clothes that I have because it’s really ridiculous. It’s come to the point that whenever I have people over, my friends will make the new people go into my closet to make fun of me.
- I get overly excited about Christmas and people also think I’m insane for that. I constantly have the biggest smile on my face (which is a good thing people!) but people just think it’s a creepy smile.
- As I’m typing this, I’m watching my neighbors leaves fly into my yard and I just want to walk outside and blow them back on over because I’m sick of this. I don’t know why this upsets me because the BF rakes, not me, so it’s just something that he’ll have to do .
What are your confessions?