For eco-friendly gift wrapping, you can use:
- Paper grocery bags
- Artwork (that you have no use for or something you don't need)
- Bottles. Something that I've been seeing on some blogs, such as henning love, is cutting plastic bottles and putting cookies in them and then wrapping them.
For other fun gift wrapping, you can use:
- Maps. I think this is very cute. You most likely have a map in your house, and you most likely do not use it (and probably don't even realize that you have it). Cut it and use it for wrapping paper! Very creative.
- Doilys. Find some of these and glue them onto your brown bag wrapping. Very cute!
- Make name labels by using cute letters as shown above!
- Add Christmas decorations to the package as well. These can be found for very cheap at your local craft store. I found some of these at Michael's for about 60 cents.
Do you plan on wrapping your presents differently this year? To be more creative, eco-friendly, or why?
Join the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom.