- Classes/finals end next Tuesday! Yay finally!
- I hate to say this (and most of you will think I’m crazy), but I can’t wait until I can just work again and not have to worry about rushing to class after work nearly everyday
- And I’ll be saving gas since I won’t have to sit for over an hour in traffic trying to get to class!
- I’m loving everything Christmas. Check out my trees if you haven’t yet
- This extra income right now is just wonderful
- Loving all of the giveaways lately! Check out Addison’s giveaway!
- Need to get new stickers for the license plates on the truck. That will be around $85, not including the amount needed for the inspection. The total will most likely be around $120, and we hardly ever drive this truck, so this amount stinks. Yes this is still on the list. Please do not judge.
- Haven’t worked out in forever. I have no motivation.
- Need to buy Christmas presents. Need need need maybe if I keep telling myself this I will go do it
- Even though classes are almost done, I still have finals next week, which will not be fun
- Nothing really too ugly going on in my life (besides finals!)
What’s going on in your life?
P.S. I’m loving all of the sparkly things on Pinterest.
Subscribe to get the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom. Get our newsletter and get access to the freebie: