- Reassess My Budget. We’ve been doing really good with watching our food spending, and I would like to see if we could beat it anymore.
- Start and Finish Homework Before it’s Due. Now that classes are almost over, I really need to start and finish everything.
- Workout at least 2 times a week. Me and one of my friends decided that we are going to start working out once classes end, so that’s in 2 weeks. That I’ll be working out hardcore.
- Call and attempt to lower student loan interest rate. I still haven’t done this so this remains on the list.
- Volunteer at least two days this month. This probably will not happen, but I’m hoping it does. I’m on an e-mail list for a local animal shelter, and whenever they need a little help, they just send out an e-mail, so I might do this.
- Sell My Stuff on Ebay. I want to do this before December 5th. This is a goal that is fast approaching.
- Finish my Christmas list by December 20th. Usually I’m still Christmas shopping on Christmas Eve. This is bad and very stressful.
- Make a new/different meal at least 3 times a week. This is still on my list. I’m thinking of buying a crockpot, anyone have any good recipes?
- I don’t even know if I should include this anymore, because obviously it’s not happening anytime soon, but here I go… Find a part-time job so that I can start paying off my student loans.
What are your December goals?
P.S. Check out Careful Cents’ giveaway!
And checkout Sweet Nothings’ giveaway!