I've noticed a lot of other bloggers posting about the specific things that they liked/loved about 2011, and thought I'd do the same. Here's my list:
- All of the traveling I did this year was great! The above are some of my pictures. Puerto Rico, Miami, DC, Chicago, LA, and other places.
- The fact that I started to decorate our house finally. We bought it in 2009 and it was bare for quite some time due to us being to busy.
- The fact that I have worked at my current job for 1.5 years. I couldn't have asked for a better job.
- My boyfriends wonderful family is great. It's nice that he has such a big family.
- I finished 2 semesters of my MBA program! It's been a rough year with school because I can't get focused, but I'm glad that I have so many credits done so far.
- Our debt pay down has been really good also. We don't have any credit card debt (and never have), so I'm glad we were able to go through another year with anything happening.
- Our food budget has been drastically cut. I hate to admit it, but me and the BF would spend around $1,500 a month on food, and this has been cut by a ton, to around $300 (not including our entertainment budget).
- The fact that I started this blog was great also. I feel like I've made such great bloggy friends and it's nice being able to keep track of everything I do. And you guys are such a great support system. Thanks!
- Increased my Emergency Fund. Haven't had to tap into this at all in 2011 (at least I don't think)
- I of course loved my massive bonus (massive to me at least).
- And I also had a lot of fun this year. My friends, family, and life are just great!
How was 2011 for you?
I hope everyone has a great NYE! Me, the BF and all of our friends bought tickets for a club/bar near where we live and it'll be a lot of fun. Who can say no to an unlimited bar! Not this girl.