Here's my Weekly Check-Up, courtesy of My Pretty Pennies.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on our mortgage but we also have car insurance, cell phone, and other bills due within the first week.
2. Today I am thankful for my friends, family and life. I am feeling really sick today though, so we'll see how happy I am later.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was actually complete all of my homework. However, this week is a different story.
4. I will consider this week a success if I remember to do everything on my list
5. I have mixed feelings about Daylight Savings. I love the extra hour of sleep, but I hate that I will pretty much never see daylight unless it's the weekends now.
Subscribe to get the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom. Get our newsletter and get access to the freebie: