Here's my Weekly Money Check up, courtesy of My Pretty Pennies.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on Black Friday shopping. We bought a ton of clothes, presents and a PS3. Ahhh so much money!
2. Today I am thankful for a great Thanksgiving! The BF has a wonderful family and I had a great time.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was put up the Christmas tree. Yes we had to buy the tree, but putting it up was fun. I love it!
4. I will consider this week a success if I finish all of my projects and start studying for my finals. Save me!
5. My favorite Christmas song/album is Mariah Carrey’s All I want for Christmas is you! That has been my favorite for awhile. I love pretty much ALL Christmas songs though.
Subscribe to get the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom. Get our newsletter and get access to the freebie: