Here’s my Weekly Money Check up, courtesy of My Pretty Pennies.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on Black Friday shopping. We bought a ton of clothes, presents and a PS3. Ahhh so much money!
2. Today I am thankful for a great Thanksgiving! The BF has a wonderful family and I had a great time.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was put up the Christmas tree. Yes we had to buy the tree, but putting it up was fun. I love it!
4. I will consider this week a success if I finish all of my projects and start studying for my finals. Save me!
5. My favorite Christmas song/album is Mariah Carrey’s All I want for Christmas is you! That has been my favorite for awhile. I love pretty much ALL Christmas songs though.