Here’s my weekly money check-up, courtesy of My Pretty Pennies.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on clothes and food.
2. Today I am thankful for everything. My job, family, life, friends.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was hang out with the BF on Wednesday.
4. I will consider this week a success if I actually get some stuff done around the house since all I have to do is work this week since I’m on Fall Break from classes!
5. This Thanksgiving, we are going to the BF’s family’s Thanksgiving. Around 100 people go and there is tons of food!
Over 100 people at Thanksgiving! That's awesome! Hope you have a great time. This week I spent the most on Christmas gifts but I sure do love giving gifts 🙂
I'm really into the homemade and handmade gifts this year. Very visually appealing blog post! [stomach growls]~20SB
I'm making a pumpkin cheesecake that looks similar to your photo!! Mmmm I'm so excited for Thanksgiving!! I hope you have a wondertime at his family's big dinner!! 🙂
OMg really? great!Btw. Im inviting you to my International giveaway where price is bag full of gifts! You can join it here :http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/2011/11/second-international-giveaway.html
Wow, over 100 people. That sounds like so much fun.
That's a huge Thanksgiving, wow! Is that mostly family?
Canadian Saver says
Can't wait to hear how Thanksgiving went with that many people!
Michelle P says
It's all of his extended family, so uncles aunts cousins second cousins and so on. It's fun!
Monica and Whitney says
My mouth is watering looking at that photo.Ask the Duplex
100 people?!? have fun. I wanna come 🙂 xo Classic & Bubbly
Seems really delicious!! Really nice post!!Take a look and if you like follow me, I’ll be waiting for you: Cosa mi metto???