Here’s my weekly money check-up, courtesy of My Pretty Pennies.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on clothes and food.
2. Today I am thankful for everything. My job, family, life, friends.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was hang out with the BF on Wednesday.
4. I will consider this week a success if I actually get some stuff done around the house since all I have to do is work this week since I’m on Fall Break from classes!
5. This Thanksgiving, we are going to the BF’s family’s Thanksgiving. Around 100 people go and there is tons of food!
Subscribe to get the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom. Get our newsletter and get access to the freebie: