Here's my Weekly Money Check-Up, courtesy of My Pretty Pennies.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on my mortgage. And the other heaps of bills that I have that are due in the beginning of the month.
2. Today I am thankful for my life, family and friends, and the fact that one of my classes this week is cancelled, so I can go home and sleep.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was hang out at a friend's house on Friday and Saturday.
4. I will consider this week a success if I attempt my homework.
5. I am looking forward to the holidays! Christmas is my favorite time!
Join the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom.