- I can fall asleep pretty much anywhere and anytime. Last night I fell asleep while I was waiting for the BF to finish working out (yes I waited in the car instead of working out because I was feeling extra lazy) and I fell asleep while over at someone's house. Usually when I get too much sleep in the same day, then I do this. It doesn't make sense. And it also doesn't matter how loud it is.
- Right when I get home, I immediately put on my pajamas, no matter what. Even if I have to be somewhere soon after I get home, I always make sure I have my pajamas on for at least a second so that I can relax.
- I'm a craaaazzzzy dog person. I have a major problem. I'm almost like one of those people that post 100 pictures of their kids onto their Facebook page everyday (except with dogs, which makes me crazier).
- I don't take my dogs out for enough walks. I feel horrible for this. I have a decent size backyard and I'll play with them out there, but I don't walk them everyday. I can't take
my Frenchie for a dog anyways (because he has bad breathing problems), but I feel like my big dog hates me for it.
- I have a problem with watching Say Yes to the Dress. Does anyone else watch this? It's so addicting and I don't know why.
- I'm loving all of the giveaways lately. Check out The Color Issue's giveaway.
What are your confessions?
Subscribe to get the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom. Get our newsletter and get access to the freebie: