- I can fall asleep pretty much anywhere and anytime. Last night I fell asleep while I was waiting for the BF to finish working out (yes I waited in the car instead of working out because I was feeling extra lazy) and I fell asleep while over at someone’s house. Usually when I get too much sleep in the same day, then I do this. It doesn’t make sense. And it also doesn’t matter how loud it is.
- Right when I get home, I immediately put on my pajamas, no matter what. Even if I have to be somewhere soon after I get home, I always make sure I have my pajamas on for at least a second so that I can relax.
- I’m a craaaazzzzy dog person. I have a major problem. I’m almost like one of those people that post 100 pictures of their kids onto their Facebook page everyday (except with dogs, which makes me crazier).
- I don’t take my dogs out for enough walks. I feel horrible for this. I have a decent size backyard and I’ll play with them out there, but I don’t walk them everyday. I can’t take
my Frenchie for a dog anyways (because he has bad breathing problems), but I feel like my big dog hates me for it.
- I have a problem with watching Say Yes to the Dress. Does anyone else watch this? It’s so addicting and I don’t know why.
- I’m loving all of the giveaways lately. Check out The Color Issue’s giveaway.
What are your confessions?