- Reassess My Budget. I want to see if there’s anything else that I can cut.
- Start and Finish Homework Before it’s Due. I am a major procrastinator. If I have homework, I will almost always do it the day that it’s due during my lunch break. This significantly limits the quality of my homework of course.
- Workout at least 2 times a week. I don’t really care about working out and getting toned anymore, because I’m lazy, and also because I’ll be bundled up for the next couple of months due to the weather anyways, so it’s not like anyone is going to see if my legs are toned are not.
- Call and attempt to lower student loan interest rate. I have been meaning to do this for awhile. Only one of my loans collects interest right now, and it’s at around 4.6%, but I want it lower. I met someone the other day who has a student loan at 2%. I WANT THAT!
- Spend no more than $500 for entertainment and groceries. This will be hard because of the holidays.
- Volunteer at least two days this month. I know this isn’t a lot, but I figure this is a start. I’ve been failing at this for the past couple of months.
- Sell My Stuff on Ebay. I have a pile in my closet that I have designated for Ebay selling, but I just haven’t gotten around to it yet.
- Make a Holiday Gift Plan (and actually start buying stuff). Yes this is still on my list. I usually just wing it and buy everything on the same day, but maybe this year I should create a list so that I can control my spending (and so that I don’t ring out with $1,000 worth of stuff in one day and die from shock).
- Make a new/different meal at least 3 times a week.
- Start dreaming about my next vacation. Ok so this isn’t really a goal, but it’ll get me through the month. Me and the BF plan on getting passports soon, as ours are expired from when we were younger. We have a long list of places that we want to visit next year, and we plan on visiting them all! We did a lot this past year (Chicago, DC, Miami, LA, Key West, Puerto Rico, Las Vegas, went to Dallas but it was quick and shouldn’t really count, Kansas City) but we want to leave the country for our next trip). We’re thinking Brazil, Thailand, Greece and other places.
- That leads to my next goal. Start building up the vacation fund quickly.
- And last but not least, FIND A PART-TIME JOB so that I can start aggressively paying off my student loans.
What are your November goals?
Subscribe to get the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom. Get our newsletter and get access to the freebie: