- Reassess My Budget. I found more things that I can cut (even if it's just a little) PASS
- Start and Finish Homework Before it's Due. I actually did some homework on time, so this is a PASS
- Workout at least 2 times a week. I don't even remember the last time I worked out. That's how bad it is. FAIL
- Call and attempt to lower student loan interest rate. I haven't even thought about this once, so obviously it's a FAIL
- Spend no more than $500 for entertainment and groceries. We didn't go out a ton this month and our groceries were in line. PASS
- Volunteer at least two days this month. I haven't volunteered at all. FAIL
- Sell My Stuff on Ebay. My pile is still in my closet. FAIL
- Make a Holiday Gift Plan (and actually start buying stuff). I started buying some stuff so I would say Kind of PASS
- Make a new/different meal at least 3 times a week. I have done this. PASS
- And last but not least, FIND A PART-TIME JOB so that I can start aggressively paying off my student loans. FAIL
How did November go for you? Obviously mine didn't go too well, so December will be busy for me.
Subscribe to get the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom. Get our newsletter and get access to the freebie: