- Bought heels (but they were from Forever21 and super cheap though)
- Went out on Saturday night (We didn’t spend a ton of money, but we still spent money. I need to pay off my student loans).
- I honestly can’t think of anything else. So I think we’re doing great!
- Made dinner every day this past week!
- Brought my lunch to work everyday
- Kept the air/heat off most days. Just got the heat bill and it was only $46, and the electric bill was $45. The weather has been perfect lately. Around 60 degrees everyday.
- I had friends over on Friday and we just made food and talked. Fun!
- Got AT&T to get rid of the restoration fee.
What have you done this week that was frugal or not?