- Bought heels (but they were from Forever21 and super cheap though)
- Went out on Saturday night (We didn't spend a ton of money, but we still spent money. I need to pay off my student loans).
- I honestly can't think of anything else. So I think we're doing great!
- Made dinner every day this past week!
- Brought my lunch to work everyday
- Kept the air/heat off most days. Just got the heat bill and it was only $46, and the electric bill was $45. The weather has been perfect lately. Around 60 degrees everyday.
- I had friends over on Friday and we just made food and talked. Fun!
- Got AT&T to get rid of the restoration fee.
What have you done this week that was frugal or not?
Join the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom.