Here’s my weekly Good Bad and Ugly
- Classes end soon (in about 2 weeks) and I’ll be stress free for around a month!
- Still have 4 vacation days that I need to use before the end of the year. I’m using one in about a week and then I’m saving the last 3 for the last week on December (hopefully)
- I’m looooooving all of the Christmassy things!
- Need to get new stickers for the license plates on the truck. That will be around $85, not including the amount needed for the inspection. The total will most likely be around $120, and we hardly ever drive this truck, so this amount stinks. Yes this is still on the list. Please do not judge.
- Haven’t worked out in forever. I have no motivation.
- Haven’t really started Christmas shopping
- Fall Break just ended and I did absolutely nothing. Now it’ll be hard to catch up.
- It’s getting busy at work because the end of the year is always busy for us since people are trying to fix their portfolios and businesses before the end of the year for tax reasons.
What’s going on in your life?