This post is courtesy of Misty over at Digging out from our Mess.
- Next week is Fall Break!
- Then after that all I have is 2 more weeks of classes (I think that’s right…)
- Finally decided that I’m not going to switch my MBA Finance emphasis since I’m almost done anyways.
- Still have 4 vacation days that I need to use before the end of the year. This is great because I get the 4 days in addition to the 2 days off for Thanksgiving and the numerous days off for Christmas and New Years. December will fly by.
- I’m loving all of the giveaways lately. I won something great the other day, and I’ll have a post on it! And I also won a Novica giveaway. Also, Daily Worth is having a $10,000 giveaway (5 winners will each win $2,000). All you have to do is enter your e-mail!
- Need to get new stickers for the license plates on the truck. That will be around $85, not including the amount needed for the inspection. The total will most likely be around $120, and we hardly ever drive this truck, so this amount stinks. Yes this is still on the list. Please do not judge.
- Haven’t worked out in forever. I have no motivation.
- Haven’t really started Christmas shopping
- Since school is winding down, I have lots of projects that I need to start. And I have no time for this.
- It’s getting busy at work because the end of the year is always busy for us since people are trying to fix their portfolios, etc before the end of the year for tax purposes.
What’s going on in your life?
Subscribe to get the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom. Get our newsletter and get access to the freebie: