This post is courtesy of Misty over at Digging out from our Mess.
- Next week is Fall Break!
- Then after that all I have is 2 more weeks of classes (I think that’s right…)
- Finally decided that I’m not going to switch my MBA Finance emphasis since I’m almost done anyways.
- Still have 4 vacation days that I need to use before the end of the year. This is great because I get the 4 days in addition to the 2 days off for Thanksgiving and the numerous days off for Christmas and New Years. December will fly by.
- I’m loving all of the giveaways lately. I won something great the other day, and I’ll have a post on it! And I also won a Novica giveaway. Also, Daily Worth is having a $10,000 giveaway (5 winners will each win $2,000). All you have to do is enter your e-mail!
- Need to get new stickers for the license plates on the truck. That will be around $85, not including the amount needed for the inspection. The total will most likely be around $120, and we hardly ever drive this truck, so this amount stinks. Yes this is still on the list. Please do not judge.
- Haven’t worked out in forever. I have no motivation.
- Haven’t really started Christmas shopping
- Since school is winding down, I have lots of projects that I need to start. And I have no time for this.
- It’s getting busy at work because the end of the year is always busy for us since people are trying to fix their portfolios, etc before the end of the year for tax purposes.
What’s going on in your life?
Not judging, but there has to be a limit to how long stuff can stay in your to-do list! You can renew the stickers online and they will mail them to you. The form takes less than 5minutes and it doesnt cost anything extra. There is a late-registration fee if you fail to register within a certain amount of time, so please get it done! Unless the truck is tucked inside a garage, you can get a ticket if it is in your own driveway/in the street. We learned that the hard way.
Michelle P says
The truck is a classic truck, so we don't drive it. It's just in our garage. And in the state that we live in, you can't do it online unless your car is under 5 years old and/or after you have done both the safety and emissions testing. And in order to do it online, you have to have been selected and have been mailed a form. If you aren't selected, then it's not available to you no matter what. So we have to do both tests first.Hopefully it'll be done soon though!
Married...with a Pup says
Yay for vacation days!! I hate spending money on cars, ugh, such a bad investment! But I guess we all need a reliable car!